To provide a safe and inclusive space for sexual minorities, work towards their upliftment and to build a community of leaders to participate in meaningful work on their rights and responsibilities on a continual basis.
- Raise awareness about LGBTQIA+ issues.
- Build an active support system for the members of the community.
- Create an active ally group for collaborative upliftment work of the community members.
- Connect with students of schools and colleges by collaborating with LGBTQIA+ campus organizations.
- Organize Gender Sensitization workshops with schools and colleges across India.
- Through community building activities, connect with other LGBTQA+ organizations and ally groups.
- Rescue and rehabilitation of members of the community in dire need.
- Organize events to increase the visibility of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Love, Solidarity, Inclusion, Equity and Expression